SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear ......

Go down 
+7
JaimeVigilante
Victoria <3's Deidei
~Nikki~
MarilynMansonAdulator
{ LM }
Jaleca
ϟ RMV ϟ
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
~Nikki~
ЯMV'$ $ÎЀKΩK
~Nikki~

Dear ...... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:34 pm

dear___
i dont know who u was asking if was ok.. but ill ans anyway.. not really.. but.. getting through the bad news i told u about yesterday just tryin to keep my mind busy... and the other one.. your welcome hehehehe
Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Dear _______ you are a brat and adopted.

Dear ______ you're more adorable..er..

Dear _____ if you want to ignore me that's fine, have fun with your moronic life.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 am

dear ______

I should have put 2 spaces, you and LM : ( I'm sorry you are not ok

dear ______

I'm in the mood to mix languages and swap usernames this is a late warning.

dear ______

WHY DO YOU APPEAR AGAIN AND I'M NOT A LIAR

dear ______

why don't you appear?

dear _______

I'm starting to think about you again Suspect
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:37 am

Dear You

Why must you mix languages and confuse me?

Dear You

Where are you?

Dear You

I did not break the deal!

Dear You

Your coming damnit.
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:17 pm

dear ________

because it's good!
Back to top Go down
Jaleca
the bat with the biggest wings
Jaleca

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Dear ___________

I know what you were worried about telling me now... there is nothing to be worried about.
Be happy kk Wink Because i am Smile I too had a similar thing to tell you so its all god my friend Wink

Dear Everyone,

Hi and be happy Smile Enjoy those close to you and try not to worry about the future, today is a gift Wink
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Dear You,
Its nice seeing you post on here again :]

Dear You,
I must have scared you... I was only tired lol.

Dear You,
I'm sorry... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to vent out my anger to you.

Dear You,
I think it'd be better if I avoid you... I shall get myself back together before we can talk. I don't wanna hear your remarks. They don't help.

Dear You,
Why can't I remember anything? And even you? So I guess this is goodbye.

Dear Self,
It's paying off! You have now a vague memory of your terrible past.
I'm not losing my mind yet. I "was" just terribly sad, frustrated and anxious.

Dear You,
I don't like how you look at me and when you do that disgusted expression ;[ lighten up.
Ah heck I feel oblige to act normal around you.

Dear You,
You're the bestest guy I know... Its been a year since we last saw each other.
I would like to see you before I set off.

Dear I must write something for you somehow lol,
I like to see this forum progress! : ) I love it here! I feel comfortable posting on your forum.
Don't read nor post on VIPTF anymore, okay? Now where's my girl hug? lol
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:44 am

Dear You

I am sorry, I have no proper conception of time laughing 2 5 WEEKS CLEAN.

Dear You

You need help.. I'm saying this as a friend. But you do Neutral

Dear You

You act like I'm normal ..

Dear You

I LOVE YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH. <3
Back to top Go down
Jaleca
Jaleca

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Dear ___________

Thank you its nice to be here, not sure how often though we will see. I hope your doing well, you have a sweet heart and deserve happiness.

Dear _________

I know you have been through a hard time during the last few months, i honestly wish for you a smoother and happier next 6 months. btw congrats on becoming a mod Very Happy

Dear ________ & ___________

I really hope you both are very happy together, i am sure you will be. I think you will be good for one another.

Dear _________

I said i would post and i have...

Dear _______

Neutral ...........
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:54 pm

dear EVERYONE

thank you for posting more : )

dear ______

I missed you : ( I didn't really expect you to post but it is nice to see you did.
I saw you posted something about leaving I definitely don't want that to happen : (

dear _____

it makes me happy that you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Dear You

I am sorry the feelings are there, but they have been there for a while. You will find someone Smile

Dear You

Mister amused. <3

Dear You

You and my mother are lunatics.
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:09 pm

dear ______

it is amusing when you talk to clueless people.
Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Dear _______ are you talking to me about needing help? Suspect

Dear ______ god SHUT UP. I never thought you'd piss me off, but you have, and i hate the way you are now. I'm not talking because it suits you.

Dear ______ eh...i don't think your 'psychotic' So, stop.

Dear ______ you're getting realllllly touchy feely with me. do I like it?
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Dear You,
You'll have your sim 3 soon. Be patient lol.

Dear You,
I was on mobile earlier... I don't understand your email so I didn't reply lol.

Dear You,
affraid @ your signature laughing 2
Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:19 am

Dear _______ I'm in one of those drunken moods, thoughtful but dangerous..? be prepared.

Dear ______ I need you for support. I know you're probably sick of it....

Dear ______ I AM EATING PRETZELS

Dear ________ & _______ WHERE ARE YOU ?!?!?

Dear ______ Suspect would it be my sig by any chance laughing 2
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:27 am

Dear you

I am trying to be patient laughing 2

Dear you

We all need help.
Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 am

Dear _________ it's time. you've asked weather it's friends or not, and i saw it as more, but maybe i'm hallucinating it, but you asked it...what the hell do i say? i like you as a friend or...more? Neutral
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:08 am

Dear Everyone.

I am finding it hard to come to grips with reality and Im sorry. Im sorry if I seem like Im a lying, coniving bitch. Somethings in my past, and also the things in my present are affecting my perception of reality, or maybe I'm just going more insane then usual.

My medication helps somewhat, but I am feeling so apathetic to everything, the only thing that interests me now really is the sims. I still like talking to you, but it may seem like I don't care. This is not the truth, I love each and everyone of you. Just things are making it difficult for me to pay attention.

I've been doing bad things for a long time now, trying to get rid of all these stupid, nasty thoughts. Lord knows I've been trying to be clean for years now. It doesn't seem to be working tho. Maybe I'm destined to be a bad person for the rest of my fucking life.

I want to thank you all for being here, putting up with my bullshit. When I die, please don't hold bad memories of me, because I won't hold bad memories of any of you.

Jaleca - One day, you will find happiness, and love. I know it may hurt sometimes, but you will get through, I promise.

Cheng - Your medication seems to be helping you be more relaxed Im just glad that your seeking help it does hurt me when I can do nothing really to help you feel better.

Jaime - You are insane, I love you a lot tho, we click because we don't see the differences in each other we just see ourselves within each other. I hope we can be friends for a long, long time.

Roxas - My love for you grows stronger everyday, the distance is what hurts me. But one day, we will be together forever.

Ryan - Bruzzz! So much to say about you, your a good kid. I know you'll go far in every aspect of you life. You were always there for me, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my black heart. Thank you for being there, and supporting me, making me laugh when it seems like nothing will ever be okay again, so much to say to you but I can't put it in adequate words.

Nikki - You have lost someone close to you but your still moving on, how do you do it? lol I know it is hard, shit, life is hard, props for you for moving on with your life, and seeing the positivies, optimisticity. If thats even a word lol.

THANK YOU ALL.
Back to top Go down
Jaleca
Jaleca

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Dear ________

umm lol i think from reading your posts referring to me that you have the complete wrong idea about what happened recently between me and him Smile but that is not up to me to tell you. Thank you for your nice wishes, i am very glad you are getting your life together, i hope you continue to do well! As for me finding love lol lets say i am very happy in that area and have been for a while. Continue what you are doing and i am sure you will be fine.

Dear ________

What on earth have you been telling her ? Suspect

Dear _______

Thank you for being jus who you are, the time we spend together means the world to me and i am loving the fact that we get closer everyday, you make me smile <3333
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Dear You

Happiness.. love.

Dear self

Get it together woman!
Back to top Go down
~Nikki~
ЯMV'$ $ÎЀKΩK
~Nikki~

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:51 pm

MarilynMansonAdulator wrote:
Dear Everyone.

I am finding it hard to come to grips with reality and Im sorry. Im sorry if I seem like Im a lying, coniving bitch. Somethings in my past, and also the things in my present are affecting my perception of reality, or maybe I'm just going more insane then usual.

My medication helps somewhat, but I am feeling so apathetic to everything, the only thing that interests me now really is the sims. I still like talking to you, but it may seem like I don't care. This is not the truth, I love each and everyone of you. Just things are making it difficult for me to pay attention.

I've been doing bad things for a long time now, trying to get rid of all these stupid, nasty thoughts. Lord knows I've been trying to be clean for years now. It doesn't seem to be working tho. Maybe I'm destined to be a bad person for the rest of my fucking life.

I want to thank you all for being here, putting up with my bullshit. When I die, please don't hold bad memories of me, because I won't hold bad memories of any of you.

Jaleca - One day, you will find happiness, and love. I know it may hurt sometimes, but you will get through, I promise.

Cheng - Your medication seems to be helping you be more relaxed Im just glad that your seeking help it does hurt me when I can do nothing really to help you feel better.

Jaime - You are insane, I love you a lot tho, we click because we don't see the differences in each other we just see ourselves within each other. I hope we can be friends for a long, long time.

Roxas - My love for you grows stronger everyday, the distance is what hurts me. But one day, we will be together forever.

Ryan - Bruzzz! So much to say about you, your a good kid. I know you'll go far in every aspect of you life. You were always there for me, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my black heart. Thank you for being there, and supporting me, making me laugh when it seems like nothing will ever be okay again, so much to say to you but I can't put it in adequate words.

Nikki - You have lost someone close to you but your still moving on, how do you do it? lol I know it is hard, shit, life is hard, props for you for moving on with your life, and seeing the positivies, optimisticity. If thats even a word lol.

THANK YOU ALL.

ty shane.. its hard to find the way to move on, especially when someone close leaves like they did.. I been really angry towards him, that could be the way i am getting through.. I do only take one day at a time anymore.. People seem to think i am strong, but I'm not really as strong as it seems i am. I hide a lot of feelings and emotions..
You can and will get through the things that you are going through I promise.. it just takes time, but u will and can do it, and that is because u want to... -hugs-

Dear_____

I been trying to b here more, but its been hard sometimes because welll you know why.. i will get back to being me soon, and be here the way u want me to be..
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:25 pm

dear _____

I've not been saying anything?
now you think I'm a liar as well Mad
Back to top Go down
Jaleca
Jaleca

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:03 am

Dear _______

We are fine Smile dont worry about it!
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:05 am

dear ______

I worry about things like that :/
I like your avatar and signature I've not been able to say before.
Back to top Go down
Jaleca
Jaleca

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:10 am

Dear _________

I know you do... but we have been through worse times Wink and we are still here so dont worry!
Oh and thank you Smile needed a change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear ......   Dear ...... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear ......
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next