SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
тαгαηтulα ѕcαгγηs

тαгαηтulα ѕcαгγηs

Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' Empty
PostSubject: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:06 am

More than 10,000 Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, a technology website has reported.

Microsoft, which owns the email service, said it had not yet been able to confirm the report, but it was "actively investigating the situation".

Technology blog neowin.net reported that an anonymous user had posted the details of Windows Live Hotmail accounts on pastebin.com, a site used by developers to share code, on October 1.

Neowin administrator Tom Warren wrote on the blog: "The details have since been removed but Neowin has seen part of the list posted and can confirm the accounts are genuine and most appear to be based in Europe.

"The list details over 10,000 accounts starting from A through to B, suggesting there could be additional lists.

"Currently it appears only accounts used to access Microsoft's Windows Live Hotmail have been posted, this includes @hotmail.com, @msn.com and @live.com accounts."

The blog suggested the details were obtained through a hack or "phishing" scam, in which fake websites are used to trick people into revealing usernames, passwords and other information.

A Microsoft spokesman said: "Microsoft has been made aware of the claims that Windows Live IDs and passwords have been made available on the web.

"We're actively investigating the situation and will take appropriate steps as rapidly as possible."

Neowin recommended Windows Live Hotmail users "change your password and security question immediately".

That's pretty fucked up, and wondered if any users here have had their msn hotmail live accounts hacked?
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Shocked I rarely use my hotmail account so I don't think I have anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Suspect Thats scurry.
No wonder lots of randoms added me Razz laughing 2
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:43 pm

No that's because you go to Omegle.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Touch'e honkey LOL
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 pm

lol its true you go to Omegle I do as well.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Yeah but your just weird to them, Im polite lol
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:28 pm

I know how to be polite.
Back to top Go down
liken

liken

PostSubject: Re: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:31 pm

I think Everybody knows ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'   Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked' Empty

Back to top Go down

Over 10k Hotmail passwords 'hacked'
Page 1 of 1