SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinking of ways. . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilightfaerie

Twilightfaerie

Thinking of ways. . . Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:59 pm

..to 'dispatch' my next door neighbours. They are fighting AGAIN and i'm sick of listening to it. Soooo help me indulge in dreaming up ways to shut them up for good. . . . Have fun unleashing the nastiness [o=

Oh, and obviously this is purely a fantasy thing. . i'm not really going to take any suggestions on board. . . honest ;o]
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Give them copies of Twilight maybe they will be quiet sit down and read the books? laughing 2
Back to top Go down
Twilightfaerie

Twilightfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 pm

I don't think they can read. lol
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:11 pm

OH then you can give them the books and say practice your reading then read these books ..
they will then be busy learning to read .. anything to keep them busy doing something hopefully can stop them.
Back to top Go down
Twilightfaerie

Twilightfaerie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:27 pm

But you don't understand how irritating they are!! I think i'd much rather sew their mouths shut or something.
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:33 pm

Then thats what you can do you didn't have to make this thread when you have a great idea of your own!) At least you are moving from them soon.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:32 pm

I would sneak and shank them five ways to next sunday, and then roll around in the blood, nibbling on teh genitals all the while.

Btw, I know how it feels, shotguns are needed.
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:07 pm

laughing 2 " Shane- Sama "
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:05 pm

laughing 2 Georgie-Kun
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 pm

These randoms signing up and posting thinking they know what's being discussed haha
Back to top Go down
djweb

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:15 am

You just ignore them and take a long chill .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of ways. . .   Thinking of ways. . . Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of ways. . .
Page 1 of 1