SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

music compatibility!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

music compatibility! Empty
PostSubject: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 pm

this is a game I've discovered and like. its simple all you need to do is switch on the "what you are listening" feature on msn Very Happy and see if you have the same song as the other person / or have other songs by the same band.
You still get points if you like the band and don't have the songs though laughing 2
Back to top Go down
Twilightfaerie

Twilightfaerie

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:01 am

A game you 'discovered'? I invented the game!! lol
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:24 pm

is that true? but it was my idea to turn the feature on (but that was copying you I admit)
Back to top Go down
Twilightfaerie

Twilightfaerie

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:38 pm

See?? You copied me so it was my invention. . . lol. ok, ok, it was our invention. =o]
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:21 am

Well, I already know I like some of teh music Roxas likes ;3
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:24 am

yes both our idea Smile

and Namine yes, I even started to like music you do that I never thought I would.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:56 am

Like Marilyn Manson and The Used?

Wink He also likes MCR... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Twilightfaerie

Twilightfaerie

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Who doesn't like MCR? They're so likeable. =]

Does anyone else go through music obsessions like me? I obsess over one song/album/aartist for ages and then move onto a new one. It tents to be related to my mood/whatever's going on in my life as well...

Maybe i'm just weird.
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 am

I don't know why you think I like MCR that much laughing 2

that does happen with me sometimes as well Bella.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:19 am

That happens with me too, especially depending on my mood, Im still a little addicted to artwork, but then random songs get stuck in my head, especially weird random 80's songs.

I used to be Obsessed with MCR, I think they're meh now that I've listened to proper music with a bit more.. something to it, tho I do still like listening to MCR when Im feeling emo lol
Back to top Go down
johnson47

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:35 pm

I agree that your mood plays a major role in the songs you listen to. Not just that, ones current status: i mean if a person is single, in a relationship, married, etc also has a huge impact on one's choice of music.
Back to top Go down
harry044

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 pm

ya, it sometimes depend on mood . BUt basically i like the sweet and rap music..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: music compatibility!   music compatibility! Empty

Back to top Go down

music compatibility!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPLF :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Music-
Jump to: