SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Go down 
+12
john razor
alexander10
SteveAllyson
Joanbaxter
thomas121
jonsan633
ria26
natalie
rainnadi
razet93
jessica011
yanran336
16 posters
AuthorMessage
yanran336

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:36 am

Is there anybody who has watched the The Secret Life of the American Teenager Tv show. It is my favorite Tv show. In it everyone has worked wonderfully. I love its every episodes. This series based on the life of Amy Juergens. She had worked wonderful in it. This series has only 2 season and I have watched all The Secret Life of the American Teenager episodes of each season....

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Francia-Raisa-Shailene-Woodley-Megan-Park-the-secret-life-_-american-teenager-1578574-810-1210
Back to top Go down
jessica011

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:11 am

It's really nice blog... I like it very much

Last edited by jessica011 on Sat May 01, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
razet93

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 am

I like The Secret Life of the American Teenager Show very much. In this show Amy Juergens has really worked amazingly. It was the very tough life of Amy Juergens because she was facing problems of school days as well as playing the role of mother. It is very tough task for her. this is the reason I love each The Secret Life of the American Teenager episodes .

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Dt_secret_life_0707
Back to top Go down
rainnadi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:43 am

The Secret Life of the American Teenager is also my favorite tv show. I like its all episodes.
Back to top Go down
natalie

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:11 am

This show is fantabulous...I like it lots!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ria26

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:55 pm

I am too crazy fan of Secret Life of Teenager episodes.Its the best Teen drama Show.Its new season 3 has also started.Watch Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 3 from here in best picture quality.
Back to top Go down
jonsan633

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:40 am

razet93 wrote:
I like The Secret Life of the American Teenager Show very much. In this show Amy Juergens has really worked amazingly. It was the very tough life of Amy Juergens because she was facing problems of school days as well as playing the role of mother. It is very tough task for her. this is the reason I love each The Secret Life of the American Teenager episodes .

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Dt_secret_life_0707

Razet, you are right. This is awesome series. This time The Secret Life of the American Teenager season 3 is running and I finished it's 3 episodes. all these are wonderful.
Back to top Go down
thomas121

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 pm

The Secret Life of the American Teenager is a great tv show to watch. I like to watch this tv show. I watch this tv show online on edogo.com site.

Back to top Go down
Joanbaxter

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:28 pm

WOW!!!
Nice image!!! I like it. I'm also a crazy fan of The Secret Life of The American Teenager Episodes. It's very interesting series which makes me excited to watch its new one episode.

SteveAllyson

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:39 pm

I have watched its few episodes. It's very wonderful series!!!

alexander10

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 am

It is so amazing show.I liked it so much.
Back to top Go down
john razor

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:27 am

This show is fantabulous...I like it lots!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lee7184

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:43 pm

It's really nice . I like it very much
Back to top Go down
charly98

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:03 am

This is my favorite show ever.

Back to top Go down
POSSIBLE9800

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:46 am

I suddenly watch this show,now this is my favorite show.

Back to top Go down
harry044

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:03 pm

ya , really i like this show, And this show is very interesting and have lots of fun.........
Back to top Go down
harry044

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:57 pm

ya , i have watched it for ones and that was enough for me.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager   The Secret Life of the American Teenager Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Page 1 of 1