SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristine W scores her 15th No. 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ally

Kristine W scores her 15th No. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Kristine W scores her 15th No. 1   Kristine W scores her 15th No. 1 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:23 pm

This week, Kristine W scores her 15th No. 1 on Billboard's Dance/Club Play Songs chart, as "The Power of Music" ascends 2-1. In the list's history, which dates to 1974, the performer is now tied with Mariah Carey for third-most toppers. Only Madonna and Janet Jackson have more No. 1s.

Since her arrival with "Feel What You Want" in 1994, 15 of Kristine W's 16 chart entries have reached the top. Only 2006's "I'll Be Your Light" fell short of the summit, peaking at No. 2. "The Power of Music" marks her sixth consecutive No. 1 since.
Back to top Go down
ellavig

Kristine W scores her 15th No. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristine W scores her 15th No. 1   Kristine W scores her 15th No. 1 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:31 am

Oh really,i am delighted to hear this news that you have shared with all of us.The Power of Music is good and i have heard also from my friends that it is an amazing music.

Kristine W scores her 15th No. 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPLF :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Music-
Jump to: