SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could change your name what would you change it to?

Go down 
+2
MarilynMansonAdulator
*Riku4life*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*Riku4life*

*Riku4life*

If you could change your name what would you change it to? Empty
PostSubject: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:12 pm

hehe i'd change my name to Riku =D
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 pm

LMAO typical you.

I'd change it to either Deshwitat or Shane
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:14 pm

spider maybe Laughing
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 am

Lmao, the Aryan Spider
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 am

I wouldn't change my name because I have too many names already. Some people irl calls me alien and android. I think you already have an idea why they call me alien... I changed my real name by law, it is allowed in my country but that is due to clerical error. The person who registered my birth certificate was probably suffering from dyslexic.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:21 am

Suspect Why do they call you 'Alien'?
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:03 pm

they should just call you Chang Smile

and lol could be the aryan spider but that is quite long Laughing
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Lol, it could be your first and last name.

ARYAN SPIDER <3
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 pm

I do like it Laughing
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Lol I like it to. Laughing
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 pm

MarilynMansonAdulator wrote:
Suspect Why do they call you 'Alien'?
because I have my own world lol and I'm different.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:48 pm

Lol, that's pathetic. Suspect
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:00 pm

I know lol sometimes people can be pathetic, I can be pathetic too lol but I understand why they called me alien. They fear what they don't know, and everything new is alien for them lol.

I'm beginning to tolerate what people calls me, its okay now to call me "Chang" lol
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 pm

good Laughing
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:28 pm

I'll still call you Cheng

"Cockblock"
Back to top Go down
~Nikki~
ЯMV'$ $ÎЀKΩK
~Nikki~

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 am

mine should be dumbass
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:13 am

Raptor
Back to top Go down
xxkitkatxx

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:52 pm

I would change mine to Alesana Smile
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 pm

oO @ dumbass

I will change it to "love" Wink lol or "lev".. I rarely use my first name.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Stupid Narcassistic bitch.
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Roxas? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:21 am

Naminé laughing 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could change your name what would you change it to?   If you could change your name what would you change it to? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could change your name what would you change it to?
Page 1 of 1