SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you do to keep healthy?

Go down 
+9
charly98
fedrick
leonardoD
samortan
anjali
ϟ RMV ϟ
~Nikki~
MarilynMansonAdulator
{ LM }
13 posters
AuthorMessage
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

What do you do to keep healthy? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Share to us what you do to keep your body healthy.
--
I eat different kinds of food - I eat fish, meat, and though I hardly eat vegetables, I eat a lot of fruits. I also drink milk and lots of water.
I take two different vitamins; one is for my heart and brain and the other is Vitamin B complex.
I don't follow a regular exercise routine but I make it sure that I move and stretch my body everyday. What I meant by move my body lol is walking instead of riding a car etc, and dancing randomly lol.
I avoid anything that could deteriorate my health. Prevention is the best aid lol. I'm not a smoker lol I did try smoking before lol but I don't smoke anymore. I only had at least 5 ciggy last year oO not significant numbers lol.
I drink alcohol occasionally.
Lately, I've been getting enough 8 hours of sleep. I'm not having problems sleeping at night anymore because I'm taking a med that helps me fall asleep. But it is not a sleeping pill.
And because I have a minor heart problem, I am conscious of not getting myself too tired and what I can eat.
I'm trying my best to not let myself get affected or upset because it makes me depressed and change my eating habits. Something I won't discuss lol.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:14 pm

I walk to the shops to get coke and candy and then I walk back - that's what I do. lol.
Back to top Go down
~Nikki~
ЯMV'$ $ÎЀKΩK
~Nikki~

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:40 pm

I excercise alot, but lately I been slacking on that one, I also check the packages of the food I buy and make sure there isnt a whole lot of calories and etc in it.. <<< that is hard to find lol

I use to watch alot of what i eat, but lately when I dont eat most the time there is no reason to,,, <<< knows that is not healthy,,,
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:21 am

I walk around for six hours
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:31 pm

it's nice to walk.
Back to top Go down
anjali

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 am

It can be challenging to stay physically healthy and keep your spirits up during the winter months. You tell us, what do you do to say healthy this time of year?
Back to top Go down
samortan

samortan

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:15 am

I usually work out in gym and take proper diet according to my instructor
Back to top Go down
leonardoD

leonardoD

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am

i do the 30 min exercise daily to keep me fit...
Back to top Go down
fedrick

fedrick

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 pm

I have done 1 hours exercise in my daily routine and always take healthy food. Avoid junk foods.
Back to top Go down
charly98

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Yes, exercise is good for our health,I also do exercise daily.

Back to top Go down
newton98

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:14 am

I wallk 10-15km daily,and now this becomes my hobby.My weight is decrease with walking.

Back to top Go down
abhaymathur

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:55 am

now a days everybody wanna slimmer body and nobody wanna looks fatter.they wannna a fit and fine body.here are some steps to get it.
1.Go for veggies
2.Eat fiber
3.Don't switch foods radically
4.Make health, not weight loss, your goal
5.A major reason people get discouraged and drop out of weight-loss programs is weight plateaus
6.Don't rush weight reduction
7.Get exercise
Back to top Go down
newton98

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:02 pm

It can be challenging to stay physically healthy and keep your spirits up during the winter months. You tell us, what do you do to say healthy this time of year?

Back to top Go down
newtonlaw98

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:46 am

The key to a healthy, effective weight loss plan is one that consistently cuts out the saturated fats, involves exercise at least 3 days/week and increases the amount of protein and fiber you consume. And yes, it does take time. You should also be eating more meals, more often because digestion actually helps boost your metabolism. Be sure you're eating the RIGHT kinds of foods, though.

Back to top Go down
gangagoutam

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:46 am

I know it is very horrible and disgusting feeling for those who suffering from hemorrhoids. Even it’s internal or external hemorrhoids it embarrassing. It usually starts off with itching and burning sensation around the rectum. If you suffering from this then I feel sorry for you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to keep healthy?   What do you do to keep healthy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do to keep healthy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPLF :: LIFESTYLE :: Health-
Jump to: