SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you going to heaven or HELL?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

Are you going to heaven or HELL? Empty
PostSubject: Are you going to heaven or HELL?   Are you going to heaven or HELL? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:45 pm

You Are Going to Heaven

Are you going to heaven or HELL? Heaven

You're so saintly you're practically an angel, and there's no other place for you than heaven.
You are always concerned with doing the right thing. You consider being a good person a joy... not a burden.

You're not perfect, and you don't expect anyone else to be. You are ethical without being sanctimonious about it.
You are happy with yourself and the decisions you've made. And that's what's important.

Are You Going to Heaven or Hell?

Argh I wanna be with my friends in hell LOL
I'm going to feel out of place if I'm going in heaven :\
< starts to make evil plans <
Back to top Go down
~Nikki~
ЯMV'$ $ÎЀKΩK
~Nikki~

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to heaven or HELL?   Are you going to heaven or HELL? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm

You Are Going to Heaven
You're so saintly you're practically an angel, and there's no other place for you than heaven.
You are always concerned with doing the right thing. You consider being a good person a joy... not a burden.

You're not perfect, and you don't expect anyone else to be. You are ethical without being sanctimonious about it.
You are happy with yourself and the decisions you've made. And that's what's important.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to heaven or HELL?   Are you going to heaven or HELL? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 am

You Are Going to Hell
Are you going to heaven or HELL? Hell Going to hell is fine with you. You're not sure if you even believe in hell.
And if there is a hell, it's probably a pretty fun place! You rather be stuck with the troublemakers.

Life is short, so why wouldn't you live it up? Being good is incredibly boring.
You're not going to miss out on anything in life... even if you have to lie, steal, or cheat to get

Are any of you surprised? LMAO!
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to heaven or HELL?   Are you going to heaven or HELL? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:27 pm

You Are Going to Hell

Are you going to heaven or HELL? Hell

Going to hell is fine with you. You're not sure if you even believe in hell.
And if there is a hell, it's probably a pretty fun place! You rather be stuck with the troublemakers.

You're not going to miss out on anything in life... even if you have to lie, steal, or cheat to get it.

Suspect so I can't be with all of you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to heaven or HELL?   Are you going to heaven or HELL? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:37 pm

You Are Going to Heaven

Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to heaven or HELL?   Are you going to heaven or HELL? EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:03 am

You Are Going to Hell

Are you going to heaven or HELL? Hell

Going to hell is fine with you. You're not sure if you even believe in hell.

You're not going to miss out on anything in life... even if you have to lie, steal, or cheat to get it.

see you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to heaven or HELL?   Are you going to heaven or HELL? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you going to heaven or HELL?
Page 1 of 1