SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Only One I'll Need.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

The Only One I'll Need. Empty
PostSubject: The Only One I'll Need.   The Only One I'll Need. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:38 pm

This is written about ma Roxas shy Hope you like it.

There is nothing you do that makes me upset. Throughout all the stupid little things we fight about, throughout every difference we possess, I still love you, will always keep loving you. Cos your the only one.

And people keep telling me to choose a different person, someone 'better' [you say it to me yourself, cos you don't think your good] but I see differently, I see past every little quirk into the soul and life that is my boyfriend, Roxas.

You mean the world to me, nobody and nothing could replace you, cos your irreplacable. Your the most unique person I've ever encountered.3

I don't even deserve your love, and your kindness, and yet it is all you give me, love, kindness, you are sweet and caring, but others think of you as a genocidal maniac.. I know differently...

And so, many years will pass, and I'll still love you, I'll keep loving you, cos even if I wanted to stop loving you [which I never will want to] I couldn't, cos so much of you is inside me, and so much of me is inside you.

I once questioned what was love, I once proclaimed I would never date, but you changed all that, you make me so content, so happy, so loved and cared for...

For I love each and every inch of you - Nothing will change that.

I now know what love is. And I love it as much as I love you xx
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: The Only One I'll Need.   The Only One I'll Need. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Awww sweetness :]
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: The Only One I'll Need.   The Only One I'll Need. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:01 am

shy I am known for it ROFL kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only One I'll Need.   The Only One I'll Need. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only One I'll Need.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPLF :: Creativity :: Writing-
Jump to: