SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The blood In the Basement Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

The blood In the Basement Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: The blood In the Basement Part 2   The blood In the Basement Part 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Her father and her decided to drive to the pizza store for dinner that night, as the day had been a long one, and her father didn't feel like cooking after a long hard day. Lilly was glad to be out of the house, as it scared her the longer she was in it. Her mind still could not rid itself of the awful thoughts and feelings that she associated with the house, the blood, the vibes, it was all to much for her, and so when the time came to finally get some dinner she was out like a rocket out of the front door and stood infront of the car, waiting for her father to unlock the door for her to get in. When her father approached her, he had a startled look in his eyes, and he took the car keys out of his pocket, and opened the door, his gaze never lifting off Lilly. When the door was finally open, she jetted into the front seat and buckled up, ready to go before her father could even get to the other side.
Her father drived carefully, as he was new to the area and unsure of where to go really, a quick look at the map told him he was about 5 minutes away from the local pizza shop "Romas Pizza Store" it was called, and he hoped that it would become a favourite in the household. They finally arrived at their destination, and her father found a parking space quick enough.

"Are you going to come in with me Lilly, or do you want to stay in the car?" Her father asked her, leaning in through the window, his car keys and wallet in hand

"Im just going to sit in here for a little while daddy, I'll be okay on my own" she replied, looking down at the carfloor, and then up at her fathers inquiring face.

"Ok, well sit tight, I'll only be a little while I hope" was her fathers reply as he walked off in the direction of the open pizza store.

She sat nervously, awaiting his return although she knew it would be a while before they actually got home to eat the pizza. She didn't feel all that hungry though, her stomach had butterflies in it and she wasn't sure whether she could hold down the pizza. It was worth a try anyway.

She sat in the car for another ten minutes before her father came out of the pizza shop, pizza box in one hand and a bottle of Coke in the other.

He slided the pizza box into the open car window onto the seat for Lilly to grab as he opened the door, and slid into the car seat, resting the Coke bottle on the floor next to his leg. He buckled up, and reversed out of the car park, driving home carefully.

"Wow, the pizza box is so hot, the pizza must be fresh today" Lilly replied, looking up at her father, who was to busy concentrating on driving to comment, she looked back down at the pizza box, and as she was beginning to zone out, her father grunted, indicating that they were home already.

Her heart started thumping loudly in her chest as her father parked the car, unbuckled his seat belt, reached for the bottle of Coke and got out of the car, she followed suit, her fingers trembling, having trouble unbuckling her seat belt, finally she got it undone, opened the car door with one hand, and got out of the car, pizza box in one hand as she nervously tugged down her skirt.

By the time she got to the house, her father was already inside, bringing out plates and cups, pouring out an even amount of Coke into two cups he pulled out of a packed box.

She put the pizza on the counter, and opened the box, took a slice out and put it on her plate, and sat down on the couch to eat her pizza, taking with her a cup of coke.

The feeling was back again, the feeling of death, of bad vibes, she knew that it was this place, she was feeling more and more paranoid, but she was certain of it.

They ate their pizza quickly and quietly, and all of a sudden, it was time for bed, the time flew so quickly.

Her father told her to take a shower, and for an instant she was reminded of all the blood in the bathroom, she looked at her father with terror in her eyes, swallowed the big lump that seemed to have formed in her throat, went to her bedroom, collected her clothes and timidly walked into the bathroom.

Everything was normal, no blood was trickling down the mirrors or coating the floor, it was as if it never even happened.

She breathed a sigh of relief, briefly considered her sanity, and turned the taps on the shower.

Instead of water rushing out of the shower-head, it was blood, she had her head turned away with her hand under the water to tell when it was getting warm, when she felt it was warm enough, she turned her head, and let out a high pitched scream, seeing the blood flow from the shower-head, and her hand coated in blood. Her screams bought her father rushing into the bathroom, asking her what the hell was wrong.

"The...The shower..is leaking blood" she whispered, eyes filling with tears.

"What are you talking about, it's normal water, see" her father splashed some water on her bare chest, but of course to Lilly it wasn't water, it was blood. She screamed again and her father told her to stop being ridiculous, and told her he had a headache and he didn't need to hear her screaming. Her father stalked out of the bathroom, muttering under his breath as Lilly stood there stock still, trembling violently with blood/water dripping down her chest and stomach and onto her bald pussy. She shook her head, and tried turning the water off and on, that seemed to do the trick because the next time she turned the tap, it was nice, clear water.

She stepped under the water, and closed the shower door behind her. Trembling still even though she was standing under nice warm water. She tried viciously to rub the blood off, but to no avail, it stuck to her, stained her beautiful soft fragile skin.

She washed herself quickly, and got out of the shower and dried herself off, dressed in her pyjamas, brushed her teeth and hair and rushed off to her bedroom, not daring to turn the light out, or close the door.
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: The blood In the Basement Part 2   The blood In the Basement Part 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:38 pm

You've sent this to me on email laughing 2
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: The blood In the Basement Part 2   The blood In the Basement Part 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:22 pm

I know but your not the only one I talk to laughing 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The blood In the Basement Part 2   The blood In the Basement Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The blood In the Basement Part 2
Page 1 of 1