SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star trek is the best sci fi show ever

Go down 
+13
Joanbaxter
momsen123
thomas121
rainnadi
natalie
jessica011
yanran336
jallyward
Hamon
robinbond
gibslara
jsalexandra
joshi
17 posters
AuthorMessage
joshi

joshi

Star trek is the best sci fi show ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:19 pm

It is 100% true that Star Trek is a best TV Show. Whenever I fill to get enjoy then I go for watch to Star trek with the help of Internet
Back to top Go down
jsalexandra

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Yes,you are right sci-fi shows like star trek and the x files show have a class of their own.
Back to top Go down
gibslara

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:20 pm

chung_wung; thanks for response. I think you have good knowledge about Star Trek TV Show. There is a big different between old and new star trek tv show. It is related to presentation technology of picture. For more information you can search on wikipedia.com
Back to top Go down
robinbond

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:16 pm

jsalexandra wrote:
Yes,you are right sci-fi shows like star trek and the x files show have a class of their own.
I dont have any idea about the X files tv show. Have you any link to download it. I like Star Trek TV Show and I got too much thing which are related to science.
Back to top Go down
Hamon

Hamon

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Really this is very good sci-fi show. I have watched this tv show frequently.
Back to top Go down
robinbond

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:28 pm

This is common show which is liked by every one. Every one know that This is an Amazing show of this decade.
Back to top Go down
jallyward

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Star trek is one of my top favorite sci-fi show. i love it and like to watch Star trek episodes everyday. Story theme of each episode of this show is awesome which based on war, peace, authoritarianism, religion, human rights, feminism etc like showcases issues. if someone also wanna to watch or assemble it's all episodes then can use that one web site where i normally like to visit for it's latest buzz, watch or download star trek latest episodes.
Back to top Go down
yanran336

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 am

I didn't want to watch it because I felt it was a rip off of the original series that never got a chance.
Back to top Go down
jessica011

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 am

It's an amazing show...Thanks for sharing such a great link.
Back to top Go down
natalie

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:24 am

It's great show. I like the concept and story of this show very much.
Back to top Go down
rainnadi

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:17 am

Ya buddy this tv show story line is really awesome.

Download Friends Episodes

Naruto Episodes for Shane lol gun
Back to top Go down
thomas121

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm

I watch some episodes of Star trek online on edogo. This is a nice tv show to watch.

So You Think You Can Dance Episodes | 90210 Episodes
Back to top Go down
momsen123

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:36 am

It's very nice show to watch.
Back to top Go down
Joanbaxter

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:32 pm

joshi wrote:
It is 100% true that Star Trek is a best TV Show. Whenever I fill to get enjoy then I go for watch to Star trek with the help of Internet
I know Star Trek is such an amazing series. I love to watch it. It's great entertaining show.
Back to top Go down
SteveAllyson

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm

jallyward wrote:
Star trek is one of my top favorite sci-fi show. i love it and like to watch Star trek episodes everyday. Story theme of each episode of this show is awesome which based on war, peace, authoritarianism, religion, human rights, feminism etc like showcases issues. if someone also wanna to watch or assemble it's all episodes then can use that one web site where i normally like to visit for it's latest buzz, watch or download star trek latest episodes.
Hey dude, Thanks for sharing nice source to watch Star trek episodes. I'm also a huge fan of this awesome show.
Back to top Go down
fedrick

fedrick

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Star trek Is my favorite TV show and its true, this is best sci-fi show ever. I never missed any season of this show. sometimes I have missed any Star trek episodes then I have watched that episode online.
Back to top Go down
alex4u

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:11 am

its my favorite sci fi show of all time
Back to top Go down
samneil

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 am

It's great show. I like the concept and story of this show very much. Inuyasha is also very nice show. its my favorite. I Watch Inuyasha Online. its very interesting.

Watch Gundam Seed Online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star trek is the best sci fi show ever   Star trek is the best sci fi show ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Star trek is the best sci fi show ever
Page 1 of 1