SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"?   Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Is there life after death? What about "Reincarnation"? "What happens after Death?" Can you imagine what it would be like?

Discuss your opinion/beliefs here.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"?   Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:36 pm

I think that past the ghost stage and moving on over that, there isn't another life, thats why people who aren't religious are so scared, because there isn't anything to fall back on or to save them.
If you kill a human, your not just killing them, your killing everything that they could ever become, your killing their personalities, your killing their minds, souls.
So, as such I don't think I'd have an issue with it, as it doesn't really exist past the ghost stage, and if your issues go unresolved then you'll forever be a ghost. Wandering around, being able to see your loved ones but not being able to have real, physical communication with them if they still live in the same house..
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"?   Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm so scared to believe in anything. I only ever had the feeling of disappointment from things I believed in. When I found out Santa is a hoax, I was terribly disappointed :\ lol jk. I was thinking grand things about dying and what it would be like, but then I realised that things aren't always how we thought them to be.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"?   Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 am

Well exactly, death isn't great, thats why we as humans strive to protect ourselves from that.

I believe in a lot of things, I stand by my opinions of things tho, and we as humans also are entitled to have freedom of speech and opinion. Nobody can say to one person, hey you know, thats not real, you can't believe that rarara, you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"?   Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in "After-Life" or "Life After Death"?
Page 1 of 1