SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

c h e s s p i e c e

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

c h e s s p i e c e Empty
PostSubject: c h e s s p i e c e   c h e s s p i e c e EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 pm

You Are a Rook

c h e s s p i e c e Rook

You are good at both looking forward to the future and looking back to the past.
You tend to make bold, dramatic moves. You can act quickly and cover a lot of ground.

You are good at taking out opponents in your field of vision that may be a problem later on.
No one ever seems to see you coming, even though you're always right there watching them.

What Chess Piece Are You?

Blogthings: Our Quizzes Weren't Written By Bored 12 Year Olds
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: c h e s s p i e c e   c h e s s p i e c e EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 am

You Are the Queen

c h e s s p i e c e Queen

You are an incredibly powerful person, and at times, it's hard for you to keep your power in check.
You can take down virtually anyone who's standing in your way. That doesn't mean you should though!

When you're at your best, you're playing both offensively and defensively. You are able to look into the future and plan accordingly.
Because you are so powerful, you are a natural target. You must remember to protect yourself, even if it means hanging back when you want to pounce.

What Chess Piece Are You?

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: c h e s s p i e c e   c h e s s p i e c e EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:16 pm

You Are a Pawn
You didn't start out with many advantages in life, but you have more opportunities than most people.
If you plod along slowly and carefully, eventually you'll have more power than you ever dreamed was possible.

You don't look back in your life, and you try to keep moving forward. Unfortunately, your predictability makes you an easy target.
You have an end goal in site, so why would you stray from your path? You only get off course when you're forced to take someone out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: c h e s s p i e c e   c h e s s p i e c e Empty

Back to top Go down

c h e s s p i e c e
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPLF :: Surveys-
Jump to: