SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! Empty
PostSubject: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 am

Post anything funny and random facts about yourself or experience that you think was funny lol ( you don't have to really make an effort to think whether people would find it funny, the objective of the thread is that you're laughing at the thought of that experience / facts ) lol

-

I paid money to my Professor just to pass PE and I only failed one subject in my entire education experience, and that's PE lol! I'm not physically incapable to attend PE! In fact, I used to play tennis and basketball off school, I just despised attending that ridiculous subject, teaching us how to dance and stuff Neutral LOL

Last edited by .Lm. on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:03 am

I actually despise p.e at school, because of the simple fact... they dont teach anything, its just a bunch of running and such. And what about the fat kids or the kids in wheelchairs, oh they just have to sit out.

Um, random funny fact.

I am prone to peeing myself when I have a cold and I sneeze, it's really awkward.

& Also I'm prone to choking on things when I laugh, people always seem to say something funny when I drink or eat.

A perfect example of that is when I was in the kitchen on the weekend.

My brother was sitting with his laptop on the kitchen table and my mum was cooking dinner, and my Mum goes 'what' and my brother goes 'WHAAAAT' in the Lil Jon style.. I spat my water out and some came out of my nose.. I almost died, it was funny.
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:21 pm

LOL I remember this one time, I was all alone traveling to the city and on my way home when I decided to eat in a crowded fast food chain because I was really hungry. After ordering and eating my meal... on my way out of the restaurant the security guard whispered to me,

"Ma'am your zipper is open." LOL

It was unzip all along the whole trip lol! Thanks to him because I wouldn't realise my zipper was open if it wasn't for him lol. It was so embarrassing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:35 pm

LOL! What a nice man. Smile

I remember when I was at Dreamworld, and I was on this stage part, I was picked to play this game, I cant remember what it was called, but it involved being slimed. And I answered the question wrong, and I was meant to chuck a pie in my face, but.. I was to over-enthusiastic and threw it OVER my head and it .. kinda landed on this other chicks face. Embarassed Nobody in my family has forgotten that ffs.
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 pm

LOL @ slime.

I smile a lot and people would notice it and ask "what the hell are you up to".

Like this > Smile lol

I remember during my biology class, my professor would always notice me even tho I was sitting at the back. She said because I always smile no matter what lol. She'd call my name and always ask me to do stuff for her like clean this mess, things like that LOL I think she was messing with me lol! and then one time she asked,

"Crishell, you never get mad, do you?" LOL

Neutral
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Lol "Crishell, clean up my vomit" lol jk. Laughing

I never really smile..

I rememeber when I was like, 7, and my mum and dad wouldnt let me Ryan and Tennille go out to play, and we lived in this flat, and it had a balcony, so we threw down our beanbags, jumped off the balcony and went off to play. Hah, fun times. king

Last edited by .Lm. on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because you misspelled my name lol)
Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Embarrasing moment not involving alcohol? hmm.. Sitting in a restauraunt in Paris with my nephew Jake and this family sat on the table next to us, and I dropped my money and instead of shouting "Shit" i shouted "shat" (don't ask me why because i don't know..) which resulted in Jake laughing hysterically, me following and the family giving us evil looks and complaining. We just left with red faces but laughing.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 am

>Wonders how many embarassing moment's there has been involving alcohol>
Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Showing my behind to my mum for a dare and she didn't speak to me for ages. thats embarrasing..
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:31 pm

And humorous ;D
Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:46 pm

oh, and getting into a recycle bin in nothing but underwear for a 'laugh' after continuous amounts of alcohol, and having every neighbour know about it the next day and decide to inform me about it.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:49 pm

LMAO, I think I would've lost it if I saw you, lol .. I wish I lived there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Too many times. Ask Larissa. She knows the majority of it.
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:38 pm

< doesn't want to ask Larissa >
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:06 am

Ask me what? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Ask you about the stories. Or some of them. You don't know them all :')
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:59 pm

I only remember the library story, I've been sniffing nail-polish, it strips my brain cells, makes sure I cant think properly.
Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 pm

I can tell you one. My fat ass getting stuck in a fence a few weeks ago as I tried to squeeze through. I think the food has finally caught up with me after keeping me like a rake for years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!   Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments! Empty

Back to top Go down

Share us Your Random Funny Facts / Embarrassing Moments!
Page 1 of 1