SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

Go down 
+10
samortan
alen
desireable
leonardoD
liken
moviefreak123
shimpy88
karam203
frake837
reggie383
14 posters
AuthorMessage
reggie383

What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 am

I just watched Broken Embraces
It is a 2009 Spanish romantic thriller movie, directed by Pedro Almodóvar. It tells the story of Harry Caine, who is an attractive and active blind writer who enjoys his life in darkness. This movie is too good to explain. That’s why it is so well on the box office.

So what did you see in the movies last? What will you definitely watch in the near future?
Back to top Go down
frake837

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:54 am

Well I watched Everybody's Fine
It is super heavy dosage of side-splitting comedy movie. As everyone has always liked comedy, this movie is also being talked about a lot. An emotionally tempting and touching movie. If you had been looking for this fantastic piece of comedy then you must watch Everybody's Fine movie.
Back to top Go down
karam203

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 am

i have recently watched Avatar movie...Avatar is a great action and science fiction movie. when i watched this movie,the only word that uttered in my mouth "outstanding"...Really you must watch Avatar movie...
Back to top Go down
shimpy88

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Sherlock Holmes is an action and mysterious movie..In this movie,Sherlock Holmes is a detective. and i like these types of movies very much....
Back to top Go down
moviefreak123

moviefreak123

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 pm

It was Avatar movie which is an Action/adventure/sc-fi/Thriller directed by James Cameron. Being a stunning movie, it shows how Jake comes to a strange Planet named Pandora. The amazing feature of this strange planet is the fact that it is home to a much similar kind of race to humans. The difference being that those humans have their own civilization and language. This fascinating movie comprises of all the imaginative ideas and that the persons who visit that strange planet find it all but comfortable to live there. The adventures of the scintillating movie are felt when Marine Jake Sully make up his mind to visit the odd world in pursuit to fulfill an undertaking. Just have a view of the Avatar trailer to get a feel of all the inspired bit of art put in it. The movie turns out to be even more appealing when Marine Jake sully gets to know about Parker Selfridge’s intent of vanishing the all the race on the planet for his own self interests. The movie enthralls everyone with the kind of association that Jake creates with a gorgeous alien.
Back to top Go down
liken

liken

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:48 pm

The last movie I have seen in theater is "DADDY LONGLEGS'"..
Back to top Go down
leonardoD

leonardoD

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:54 pm

it was knight and day of tom cruise and tonight i m gonna watch twilight eclipse......it will be great fun there..
Back to top Go down
desireable

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:42 pm

it was Twilight , i watched it yesterday with my friends
Back to top Go down
liken

liken

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:50 pm

I have recently watch Twilight Saga Eclipse in theaters.. It's really superb movie..
Back to top Go down
alen

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 pm

i saw Avtar movie
Back to top Go down
samortan

samortan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:17 am

The last movie i saw in theater was a long time back ,it was fast and furious movie
after that i started watching movies online
because its such a waste of time watching
movies in theaters.
Back to top Go down
liken

liken

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 pm

That's a good idea.. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
inevitablewilliam

inevitablewilliam

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:33 am

Hmm...Let me go into the past...
Last movie that i saw is Legion i think..Yeah it was legion.
Back to top Go down
marissa

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:07 pm

The last movie that i have watched in a theater is Salt.It is a superb movie and Angelina Jolie has done awesome acting in it.
Back to top Go down
shimpy88

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:41 am

The last movie a saw in theater is Resident Evil Afterlife...and if you want to watch resident Evil afterlife online, Then you can watch it from this link,..
Back to top Go down
haileey.blair

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:17 am

I saw step up 3d movie into the theater. It was a nice flick.
Back to top Go down
ellavig

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:31 am

The last movie that i had watch in theaters is priest.This movie is too horrified and it will make the blood from our body to move here and there in the veins.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw in a theater?   What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Page 1 of 1