SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Degrassi: The Next Generation

Go down 
+13
suraj98
alexander10
fedrick
Joanbaxter
jonsan633
ria26
thomas121
rainnadi
SteveAllyson
natalie
razet93
jessica011
yanran336
17 posters
AuthorMessage
yanran336

Degrassi: The Next Generation Empty
PostSubject: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 am

Degrassi is the 4th yield of the Degrassi franchise. same like last Degrassi series, this series deals on issues related with teenager’s lifestyle like that drug addiction, peer pressure, teenage pregnancy brawls and child abuse etc. Degrassi: The Next Generation has dealt with sensitive issues with a responsible yet fully entertaining approach. That is why it has continued beyond eight seasons with season 9 set to air on 9 October 2009. And it is great show and everyone should Watch Degrassi Episodes....

Degrassi: The Next Generation 3399
Back to top Go down
jessica011

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 am

Thanks for sharing such a nice link... I like this show very much...

Last edited by jessica011 on Sat May 01, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
razet93

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:01 am

Degrassi: The Next Generation is a really good show that I highly recommend watching. I can tell it's probably Degrassi is the one of the greatest teenage shows out there - Degrassi episodes deals with teens and all problems they may face during their tough high school years, in a realistic way.
Back to top Go down
natalie

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:12 am

Great link Dude!!!!!!! I always like to watch Degrassi: The Next Generation online from here.
Back to top Go down
SteveAllyson

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:20 pm

I always Watch Degrassi Episodes with my friends. It's really very interesting and it has originality. Acting of all characters is superb!!!
Back to top Go down
rainnadi

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

This show is superb i like it very much.
Back to top Go down
thomas121

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 pm

I watch all the episodes of this tv show and all are superb. This is really am awesome tv show to watch online.
Back to top Go down
ria26

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Degrassi is a good show.I have just started watching Degrassi,its a good show.
Back to top Go down
jonsan633

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:33 am

yanran336 wrote:
Degrassi is the 4th yield of the Degrassi franchise. same like last Degrassi series, this series deals on issues related with teenager’s lifestyle like that drug addiction, peer pressure, teenage pregnancy brawls and child abuse etc. Degrassi: The Next Generation has dealt with sensitive issues with a responsible yet fully entertaining approach. That is why it has continued beyond eight seasons with season 9 set to air on 9 October 2009. And it is great show and everyone should Watch Degrassi Episodes....

Degrassi: The Next Generation 3399

Nice info about Degrassi tv show. It is one of the my favorite show. According to me it is best teenager program.
Back to top Go down
rainnadi

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

anybody here watched its season 10
Back to top Go down
Joanbaxter

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:57 pm

rainnadi wrote:
anybody here watched its season 10
Yes, i have watched its all episodes till now. Season 10 Episode 8 "Better Off Alone (2)" was really mind blowing!!!!
Back to top Go down
fedrick

fedrick

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm

It's such a splendid show, I like it.
Back to top Go down
alexander10

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:32 am

Degrassi is a good show.I have just started watching Degrassi,its a good show.Todat i am going to watch its fourth episodesfrom season 1.
Back to top Go down
suraj98

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:15 am

This is nice show,I ever watch this show.

Back to top Go down
POSSIBLE9800

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 am

I like this show very much,i always see this show.

Back to top Go down
isinders

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 pm

This show is fantastic,i love to watch this show.i also like to Watch Stargate Online and Watch Gossip Girl Online,nice shows.....

Back to top Go down
isinders

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 am

i love to watch this show,this is very exciting show.
Back to top Go down
samneil

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 pm

I always Watch Degrassi Episodes with my friends. It's really very interesting and it has originality. Acting of all characters is superb. Now i goes to Watch Doctor Who Online. its fantastic science fiction show.

Watch Seinfeld Online
Back to top Go down
harry044

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:22 pm

i love thsi show so much i never missed
Degrassi: The Next Generation episodes and it is most enjoyble show.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Degrassi: The Next Generation   Degrassi: The Next Generation Empty

Back to top Go down

Degrassi: The Next Generation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPLF :: ENTERTAINMENT :: TV-
Jump to: