SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Films that made you Cry!

Go down 
+5
jsalexandra
тαгαηтulα ѕcαгγηs
Victoria <3's Deidei
MarilynMansonAdulator
{ LM }
9 posters
AuthorMessage
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

Films that made you Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 am

Even if other's think your being ridiculous for crying on that certain film, just feel free to post them.. lol You can also include why that certain film made you cry...
-

"Bicentennial Man" made me cry :\ I know its about robots lol but the essence of the film, life and death, and the good memories we share with people.. We live like we're going to live for a thousand years... we tend to value temporal things, unaware that our time could end any moment... and also, of love, how unconditional the love was depicted in the film..

"An American Tail" that cartoon lol about a mouse getting lost.. :\
"somewhere out there..." lol it made me cry when I was kid because I know how much my family worth to me and I fear losing them...

Malena
Dead Poets Society
Bridge to Terabithia
( recenlty saw the film, I cried lol )
that's all I could remember right now.. I will post some more next time.

< cries < lol
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:02 am

I think the film that made me cry the most was Short Circuit, which was made in 1995.. I think I watched it when I was like, 4, hah.

It made me cry when the dudes bashed him with crowbars.. and he kept screaming for them to stop.

It reminded me of myself in a way..

I should watch that again..
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 pm

The movie "Casper" made me cry when I was young lol.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Sympathy for Lady Vengeance made me cry when the lady showed all the tapes of the kids being killed, and when the lady shot the dog. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Victoria <3's Deidei

Victoria <3's Deidei

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Deep Impact Sad
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:25 pm

<Wikis<
Back to top Go down
Victoria <3's Deidei

Victoria <3's Deidei

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:05 am

It's a good movie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:44 am

I'll put it on my 'to watch when I have nothing better to do' list. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:57 pm

The Green Mile
The story about the lives of guards on death row leading up to the execution of black man accused of child murder & rape, who has the power of faith healing.

A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story
Based on a true story. As a young boy, Eddie Araujo always felt different somehow. She started putting on her mom's makeup and wearing her mom's clothes, which her mom found odd. By the time she entered her teen years, Eddie could no longer hide the fact that she was a lot different, that she was meant to be female and not male. When she finally accepted it and with her mom's eventual support, Eddie changed her name to Gwen and started to live life as female until a tragic night changed everything.

Flowers In The Attic
After the death of her husband, a mother takes her kids off to live with their grandparents in a huge, decrepit old mansion. However, the kids are kept hidden in a room just below the attic, visited only by their mother who becomes less and less concerned about them and their failing health, and more concerned about herself and the inheritence she plans to win back from her dying father, to the point of murder...

The Notebook
The Notebook is an epic love story centered around an older man who reads aloud to an older, invalid woman whom he regularly visits. From a faded notebook, the old man's words bring to life the story about a couple who is separated by World War II, and is then passionately reunited, seven years later, after they have taken different paths. Though her memory has faded, his words give her the chance to relive her turbulent youth and the unforgettable love they shared.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:52 pm

The Notebook No

I'd probably watch The Green Mile and A Girl Like Me
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 pm

I've seen The Notebook. It also made me cry.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:22 am

No You girls and your gay-ass movies.
Back to top Go down
тαгαηтulα ѕcαгγηs

тαгαηтulα ѕcαгγηs

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Bambi
Back to top Go down
jsalexandra

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:27 pm

I remember two such movies one is The Pursuit Of Happiness and other is Saving Private Ryan
Back to top Go down
jacobblack

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 am

Titanic, The Notebook and Fireproof make me cry. I have watched these movies more than ten times each and i was not able to hold my tears for even one single time.

Jacob Black
Back to top Go down
reggie383

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Titanic is a most touching movie made me cry so much. I just loved this movie. Other movies made me cry are Marley and Me, The Notebook
Back to top Go down
frake837

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:39 am

Titanic
Fireproof
Boys Don't Cry
The Passion of Joan of Arc
Grave of the Fireflies
Back to top Go down
haileey.blair

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 am

For me it is titanic. Its climax is so touching that it made me cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Films that made you Cry!   Films that made you Cry! Empty

Back to top Go down

Films that made you Cry!
Page 1 of 1