SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

watch The Karate Kid movie

Go down 
+3
leonardoD
karam203
shimpy88
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shimpy88

watch The Karate Kid movie Empty
PostSubject: watch The Karate Kid movie   watch The Karate Kid movie EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 am

Anyone knows, where can i watch The Karate Kid movie?
Back to top Go down
karam203

PostSubject: Re: watch The Karate Kid movie   watch The Karate Kid movie EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 am

The Karate Kid is an action,dramatic and sports movie as to watch The Karate Kid movie is not less than that a trip to heaven..This site assure you quality with a very genuine speed, but only if you do have a speedy internet connection. This movie is really a fantastic movie.. I really like it.. you can watch The karate Kid movie from this link..
Back to top Go down
leonardoD

leonardoD

PostSubject: Re: watch The Karate Kid movie   watch The Karate Kid movie EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 pm

you can watch the karate kid movie from this site i too had seen it from here and it was full of action and fighting scenes and some fighting scenes are too good especially Jaden he looks too good in the movie.
Back to top Go down
samortan

samortan

PostSubject: Re: watch The Karate Kid movie   watch The Karate Kid movie EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 pm

thanks to both of you for providing such nice links
Back to top Go down
inevitablewilliam

inevitablewilliam

PostSubject: Re: watch The Karate Kid movie   watch The Karate Kid movie EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Jackie has back with a gud movie but this time i think the kid has earned a lot more appreciation than jackie.
Back to top Go down
marissa

PostSubject: Re: watch The Karate Kid movie   watch The Karate Kid movie EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:39 pm

leonardoD wrote:
you can watch the karate kid movie from this site i too had seen it from here and it was full of action and fighting scenes and some fighting scenes are too good especially Jaden he looks too good in the movie.

I am a huge fan of watching sports movie.I will surely watch karate kid movie in spare time.My friends has told me that this movie will entertained you a lot.
Back to top Go down
haileey.blair

PostSubject: Re: watch The Karate Kid movie   watch The Karate Kid movie EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Karate Kid is a great movie. I am a fan of Jacky chan. He did very well in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watch The Karate Kid movie   watch The Karate Kid movie Empty

Back to top Go down

watch The Karate Kid movie
Page 1 of 1