SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Eclipse

Go down 
+7
karam203
chloe123
fedrick
marissa
leonardoD
liken
samortan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
samortan

samortan

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Have you watched twilight eclipse movie

Desc : This movie "The twilight Saga: Eclipse" is a nice horror/ fantasy. In the meantime, the problems just keep on piling up for Bella considering her feelin gs for Jacob who has his own set of emotions. The movie takes an even sizzling look when the vampire starts to think for revenge from Bella. All in all, The twilight Saga: Eclipse video is a must watch for all Movie Lovers. This movie presents an awkward situation for Bella as she is enforced to decide between her love and companionship. The twilight Saga: Eclipse trailer really speaks volumes about the enthralling video clips that are present in the movie. The movie has much more to offer as Bella is again confronted with an uncomfortable situation as she tries to make up her mind on either humanity or the other way The plot of this movie revolves mainly around two characters in the movie named Bella and Edward. This stunning movie displays the love between Bella and Edward who are shown to rejuvenate their relationship. This leads to a panic situation with her.After that, Bella considers the fact that there is not a long way ahead as far as graduation is concerned.

Twilight Eclipse Twilight_new_moon_eclipse7379
Back to top Go down
liken

liken

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

I have watched it last week. It's really amazing movie. I think it is one of the popular horror movie of 2010..
Back to top Go down
leonardoD

leonardoD

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:26 pm

this is really so nice movie full of fantasy,adventure,romance and thriller,you will definitely enjoy this movie a lots. Twilight series is my favorite movie...
Back to top Go down
marissa

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 pm

I have watched Twilight Eclipse movie.This movie is amazing.
Back to top Go down
fedrick

fedrick

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Great samortan! you has posted nice thread about Twilight Eclipse. It's great movie, I'm huge buff of Twilight series. And it's true this movie full of romance, fantasy, adventure and thriller.
Back to top Go down
chloe123

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Yes i had watched this movie.. Its so boring..
Back to top Go down
karam203

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:08 am

I also like this movie very much.. This movie is really amazing movie... I recommend you all to watch Twilight Eclipse movie....
Back to top Go down
shimpy88

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:15 pm

wonderful movie....
Everyone liked it very much..^^
Back to top Go down
haileey.blair

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:56 am

I liked this movie very much. I have also watched the earlier parts of Twilight but this was good one and much better than the others.
Back to top Go down
ellavig

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:39 pm

I had watch twilight eclipse movie.The story of this movie has entertained me with full zeal.
Back to top Go down
Barbiestone

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

I have not watch twilight movie yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Eclipse   Twilight Eclipse Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Eclipse
Page 1 of 1