SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what browser do you prefer to use?

Go down 
+14
leonardoD
samortan
ria26
liken
razet93
desireable
orlando
jsalexandra
тαгαηтulα ѕcαгγηs
E.uphony
{ LM }
~Nikki~
MarilynMansonAdulator
ϟ RMV ϟ
18 posters
AuthorMessage
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

what browser do you prefer to use? Empty
PostSubject: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:58 am

I prefer to use Firefox or Safari but yet at the moment I'm not using either Laughing
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:53 am

I use both I.E & Opera, I like Opera the best
Back to top Go down
~Nikki~
ЯMV'$ $ÎЀKΩK
~Nikki~

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:51 pm

i am using firefox and IE 8 which firefox is making me mad right now
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:13 am

Why?
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:03 pm

I never seem to have problems with Firefox..
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:43 pm

I never really had problems with Firefox but I dont think I have it on here.
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:37 pm

I use Safari most of the time. I love it, but there are times when it freezes :\
when Safari doesn't work, I use I.E. or firefox..
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:11 am

I think all browsers freeze from time to time.
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Yeah, but my Safari freezes often ( more than Firefox and IE ). Especially when I have four to six tabs loading and downloading / uploading files, but I liked it so I'm going to keep using it lol.
Back to top Go down
E.uphony

E.uphony

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:57 am

Firefox, I really can't stand IE. Safari for window's isn't that great & I haven't tried opera yet.
Back to top Go down
тαгαηтulα ѕcαгγηs

тαгαηтulα ѕcαгγηs

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Firefox
Back to top Go down
jsalexandra

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:00 pm

I use Chrome,Firefox and Flock.All three are equally good.
Back to top Go down
orlando

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 pm

i use all the browsers that help me for testing the webpages that i create
Back to top Go down
desireable

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Firefox only
Back to top Go down
razet93

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:49 am

I also use Firefox
Back to top Go down
liken

liken

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 pm

I prefer Mozilla..
Back to top Go down
ria26

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I use Mozilla Firefox and its the best.
Back to top Go down
samortan

samortan

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:16 am

Mozilla Firefox
and
Netscape Navigator
Back to top Go down
leonardoD

leonardoD

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 am

i prefer to use Firefox its fast and secure....
Back to top Go down
izapharry

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

i like to use firefox because it has so many plugins which make my every work easy .
Back to top Go down
marissa

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:36 am

Recently,i prefer mozilla firefox browser.The browser that i am using is the best.
Back to top Go down
liken

liken

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Most of the people use Mozilla..It's really one of the best browser..
Back to top Go down
nickfrost

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 pm

I am using Firefox from a long time.This is best.
Back to top Go down
jerry lewis

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Firefox 401 beta..
Back to top Go down
nickfrost

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:08 pm

i have just try to use safari.Its look is attractive but not soo good.I recomended you to use ffirefox.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what browser do you prefer to use?   what browser do you prefer to use? Empty

Back to top Go down

what browser do you prefer to use?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPLF :: ENTERTAINMENT :: Computers-
Jump to: