SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite character of tv shows

Go down 
+26
jashn
surajn98
alexander10
karam203
samortan
haileey.blair
Joanbaxter
alen
leonardoD
thomas121
jonsan633
SteveAllyson
natalie
jessica011
yanran336
rainnadi
jallyward
orlando
jacobblack
robinbond
Hamon
man47
momsen123
chung_wung
jsalexandra
peetu
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peetu

Your favorite character of tv shows Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:44 am

which is your favorite character of tv shows, the character you always crazy to watch...
Back to top Go down
jsalexandra

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Well there are so many characters which i like,but i like agent Gibbs,he has always delivered goods in every.He is such a dynamic person to have in a investigative tv series.i really admire his work in the show.

Last edited by .Lm. on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Links!)
Back to top Go down
chung_wung

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:17 am

I like Betty from Ugly Betty tv show. She is so beautiful and sexy. She is my favorite actress.

Last edited by .Lm. on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Links!)
Back to top Go down
momsen123

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:10 am

I like Homer Jay in The Simpsons episodes. He is so funny. When I have seen it for the first time I could not stop my laugh for the next few minutes.. I don't even wink my eyes when the show is going on.....

Last edited by .Lm. on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No links please.)
Back to top Go down
man47

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:31 am

Gibbs from a investigation show,he is my favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
Hamon

Hamon

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:45 pm

I like Sookie Stackhouse. Sookie was the youngest of two children. Sookie's mind-reading ability was apparent from birth.
Back to top Go down
robinbond

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Nora Walker is my favorite character which is performed by Sally Field in Brothers and Sisters TV Show.
Back to top Go down
jacobblack

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:20 am

Joey from Friends, Kramer from Seinfeld and latest is Barney from How I Met Your Mother.

Jacob Black
Back to top Go down
orlando

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:35 pm

like Huge Laurie on house md
Back to top Go down
jallyward

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Jennifer Aniston is my favorite character in Friends tv show. She play an awesome character roll as Rachel Green in each Friends episodes. For her awesome roll in this sitcom series she had been awarded lot of time. i love her character roll in this series.
Back to top Go down
rainnadi

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 am

Debi Mazar is my favorite character.she performed very well role in Entourage Episodes.

Your favorite character of tv shows Mazar3-sized
Back to top Go down
yanran336

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:46 am

I like comedy shows very much. And Curb your Enthusiasm is my favorite comedy show. In this Larry David had worked wonderfully. And He is my favorite character in this show.
Back to top Go down
jessica011

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:13 pm

My favorite character is Cole Sprouse in Suite life on deck show.
Back to top Go down
natalie

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 am

It's awesome link...Suite life on deck is also my favorite tv show...
Back to top Go down
SteveAllyson

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:47 pm

I like these characters:-
Raven- That's So Raven TV Show
Chuck Bartowski- Chuck TV Show
Holly Hunter- Saving Grace
Back to top Go down
jonsan633

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 am

Weeds is my favorite tv show. I love this entire series. I regularly Watch Weeds Episodes. This time I am watching season 5 of weeds.
In this show Mary Louise is my favorite actress.

Your favorite character of tv shows Marylouiseparker-225x300
Back to top Go down
thomas121

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:38 pm

I like agent Gibb. He is my favorite character of tv show.
Back to top Go down
leonardoD

leonardoD

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Mr bean he is so funny and i love to watch comedy shows mostly...
Back to top Go down
thomas121

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:53 pm

I also like Sookie Stackhouse.
Back to top Go down
thomas121

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Joel Gretsch is my favorite in The 4400 Episodes
Back to top Go down
thomas121

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:13 pm

I like Joel Gretsch. He is my favorite in The 4400 Episodes.
Back to top Go down
thomas121

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 pm

I like to watch animated tv show and i specially like to Watch King of the hill Online.
Back to top Go down
thomas121

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 am

I like Gail Green in Jericho Episodes.

Back to top Go down
alen

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 pm

George Lopez is my favorite character of tv show .
Back to top Go down
Joanbaxter

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:55 pm

peetu wrote:
which is your favorite character of tv shows, the character you always crazy to watch...
I'm a crazy fan of Stewart Colbert of The Colbert Report TV show. He is brilliant person. I love his face expressions. He is best comedian on TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite character of tv shows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next