SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite character of tv shows

Go down 
+26
jashn
surajn98
alexander10
karam203
samortan
haileey.blair
Joanbaxter
alen
leonardoD
thomas121
jonsan633
SteveAllyson
natalie
jessica011
yanran336
rainnadi
jallyward
orlando
jacobblack
robinbond
Hamon
man47
momsen123
chung_wung
jsalexandra
peetu
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
haileey.blair

Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Mr. Bart is my favorite character of The Simpsons TV show. I am a lover of anime characters actually.
Back to top Go down
samortan

samortan

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Well, Betty from Ugly Betty tv show is really cute.
Back to top Go down
karam203

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Jennifer Aniston...^^
Back to top Go down
alexander10

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:09 pm

My favorite character is Shailene Woodley from The secret life of the american teenage.Because she is soooooooo pretty.
Back to top Go down
surajn98

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 am

Debi Mazar is my favorite actress,She plays good role in Entourage Episodes,And she is very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
jashn

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 am

Shailene Woodley from the secret life......
Back to top Go down
samneil

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Debi Mazar is my favorite character.she performed very well role in Entourage Episodes. I like to Watch Entourage Online. Its my favorite tv show.

Watch The Unit Online
Back to top Go down
sonia12

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 am

My Favorite character of TV shows are Karan Kundra and Vivyan . I like them and their shows.
watch Lipstick Jungle online
watch Farscape online
Razz Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
golu07

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:02 am

My Favorite character of TV shows Debi Mazar. She plays good role in Entourage Episodes,And she is very beautiful.I like them and their shows. I really Enjoying to Watch Entourage Episodes.
Watch Curb Your Enthusiasm Online
Watch The Big Bang Theory Online
Back to top Go down
harry044

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Stan Marsh and Butters Stotch they are my favorite character they are are from south park..i love to watch South Park episodes ,such a nice show........
Back to top Go down
harry044

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:37 pm

My favorite characters are David Brent ,Tim Canterbury from The office . They are the best characters .. i always watch it.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character of tv shows   Your favorite character of tv shows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite character of tv shows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2