SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
I dont see the problem..
SPLF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where anything goes http://chatshack.net/otep < go here to for a new chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes

Go down 
+5
JaimeVigilante
ϟ RMV ϟ
xxkitkatxx
MarilynMansonAdulator
{ LM }
9 posters
AuthorMessage
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:08 am

so just post your fave quotes / conversation or part of the film, which character said it and the name of the film... You'll find them on IMDB.com

-

Arthur Abbott:
Iris, in the movies we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason you are behaving like the best friend.
Iris:
You're so right. You're supposed to be the leading lady of your own life, for god's sake! Arthur, I've been going to a therapist for three years, and she's never explained things to me that well. That was brilliant. Brutal, but brilliant

- The Holiday
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:12 am

I love this quote from Donnie Darko that Karen Pommeroy [Drey Barrymore] says to Donnie.

"The Children have to save themselves these days because the parent's have no clue"

It's so true. Suspect
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: The English Patient   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:17 pm

The English Patient
I love this film! Two of my fave parts from this film:

Almásy: What do you love?
Katharine Clifton: What do I love?
Almásy: Say everything.
Katharine Clifton: Water, with fish in it. Hedgehogs, I love hedgehogs. Marmite. Baths, but not with other people! Islands. I could go on all day.
Almásy: Go on all day.
Katharine Clifton: Your handwriting.
Almásy: And what else?
Katharine Clifton: A husband.
Almásy: What do you hate most?
Katharine Clifton: A lie. What do you hate most?
Almásy: Ownership. Being owned. What you leave here you should forget me.

-

Almásy: When were you most happy?
Katharine Clifton: Now.
Almásy: When were you least happy?
Katharine Clifton: Now.

Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:25 pm

I seem to find the most interesting, thought provoking quotes are in Donnie Darko Laughing

I like the one Roberta Sparrow said

"Every living creature on this earth dies alone" cherry
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Madchen in Uniform ( 1931 )

These are my fave part and quotes from this classic film:

Manuela von Meinhardis: When you say goodnight and shut the door to your room I stare at the door in the darkness. I want to get up and come to you but I know that I can't. I think about when I leave the school and you'll still be here. And every night you kiss new girls...
Fraulein von Bernburg: What a silly idea!
Manuela von Meinhardis: I love you so, but you're always so distant. I can't ever go to your room, or talk to you, or...
Fraulein von Bernburg: Pull yourself together child. Forget you're a young girl and be a good friend. You know I can't make exceptions or the other girls will be jealous. But I think of you often, Manuela.
--
Fraulein von Bernburg: What you call sins, I call the great spirit of love, in all its forms.
--
Fraulein von Bernburg: You must come to your senses. You must recover, whatever it takes.
Manuela: Recover? From what?
Fraulein von Bernburg: You're not allowed to love me... so much.
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:23 pm

I like this part in Donnie Darko - on the directors cut dvd. The class had just finished watching WaterShip Down

Karen Pommeroy: This could be the death of an entire way of life, the end of an era...
Donnie: Why should we care?
Karen Pommeroy: Because the rabbits are us, Donnie.
Donnie: Why should I mourn for a rabbit like he was human?
Karen Pommeroy: Are you saying that the death of one species is less tragic than another?
Donnie: Of course. The rabbit's not like us. It has no... keen look at something in the mirror, it has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret... I mean, I'm sorry, Miss Pommeroy, don't get me wrong; y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with
Back to top Go down
xxkitkatxx

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 am

I want to kill you ive never wanted a human's blood so much in my life [twilight ]
Back to top Go down
ϟ RMV ϟ
blood and bubbles..
ϟ RMV ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 am

xxkitkatxx wrote:
I want to kill you ive never wanted a human's blood so much in my life [twilight ]

I would expect twilight quotes from you Laughing
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 am

No @ Twilight.

I like this one from Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.

"Small atonement for small sin, big atonement for big sin - atone"
Back to top Go down
JaimeVigilante

JaimeVigilante

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:55 pm

South Park movie...
Satan: is it always about sex with you?
Saddam Hussain: I love you.
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:52 am

No I havent seen the South Park Movie... I dont think. Suspect
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:22 pm

AMELIE

Narrator: Amélie still seeks solitude. She amuses herself with silly questions about the world below, such as "How many people are having an orgasm right now?"
[scenes of various orgasms taking place]
Amélie: Fifteen.
LOL ^
--
Bretodeau, The Box Man: Life's funny. To a kid, time always drags. Suddenly you're fifty. All that's left of your childhood... fits in a rusty little box.
--
Josef Stalin dubbed in propaganda film excerpt: If Amélie chooses to live in a dream-world and remain an introverted young woman, she has every right to mess up her life!
--
Everything that was said on this movie was worth hearing um reading because it was translated lol (subtitles)
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:07 pm

I like this one .. from Donnie Darko

Gretchen: Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Ocean's Eleven

Tess: I'm with Terry now.
Danny: Does he make you laugh?
Tess: He doesn't make me cry.

( just watched it today on dvd )
Back to top Go down
MarilynMansonAdulator
also known as Naminé
MarilynMansonAdulator

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:52 pm

From White Chicks, lulz.

Kevin Copeland: I'm gonna have a BF!
Marcus Copeland: Oh, my God, she's gonna have a bitch fit!
Hotel clerk: No, don't d-d-d-don't have a, a, a BF now.
Kevin Copeland: I wanna speak to your supervisor! Better yet, I'm gonna write a letter!
Marcus Copeland: You, are in big, trouble!
Kevin Copeland: Dear Mister Royal Hampton. I am a white woman, in America
Back to top Go down
{ LM }
The Green Moderator
{ LM }

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:46 am

Dead Poets Society

John Keating: They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary.
--
John Keating: Why do I stand up here? Anybody?
Dalton: To feel taller!
John Keating: No!
[Dings a bell with his foot]
John Keating: Thank you for playing Mr. Dalton. I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way.
--
John Keating: Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all. Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." Don't be resigned to that. Break out!
--
John Keating: Now we all have a great need for acceptance, but you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own, even though others may think them odd or unpopular, even though the herd may go,
[imitating a goat]
John Keating: "that's baaaaad." Robert Frost said, "Two roads diverged in the wood and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
--
Back to top Go down
recsin

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 am

My favorite movie is Twilight and I like its Quotes i.e. "I want to kill you ive never wanted a human's blood so much in my life" [twilight ]
Back to top Go down
jacobblack

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 am

First one is from the movie The Dark Knight, Harvey Dent becomes Two Face and says-
“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. “

Then, I still can't forget the dialog when bond(Sean Connery) would be lying in the front of laser gun and asks Goldfinger- "Do you expect me to talk? "
And Goldfinger says- "No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die. "

Jacob Black
Back to top Go down
jackwilson

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:21 am

Why So Serious...?

I think Heath Ledger created history with the character. I had doubts because it is hard if he would do good as we had seen Jack Nicholson and he is a great actor himself. But he just did too good and i feel so bad that Heath is not anymore..

Jack Wilson
Back to top Go down
frake837

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:56 am

Addams Family Values
(Gomez refers to the girl popping out of the cake at a bachelor party)
Was she in there before you baked it?

hehehehehehe

Animal Crackers
Spaulding: (to two ladies) Let's get married!
Mrs. Rittenhouse: The three of us? Why, that's bigamy!
Spaulding: Yes! And it's big of me, too!

Eddie Murphy, Shrek
You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a super-fly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly!

Martin In Knocked up movie.
"Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes   Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Your Favourite Movie Quotes
Page 1 of 1